Sandalwood Attar / Chandan Attar
Sandalwood Attar / Chandan Attar
Botanical name: Santalum Album
Origin: This attar oil is originated in India.
Mixes well with: This attar mixes well with the sandalwood oil and other essential oil.
Before the application of this attar oil pregnant women should seek advice from their doctors.
- Natural and organic process of extraction is adopted to obtain this attar oil from the natural scented wooden tree.
- Since the ancient period of times this attar oil is widely used due to its great therapeutic properties.
- This attar oil is native to India.
- This attar oil eliminates the depression and stress from the mind with the help of its alluring and deep aroma.
- This attar oil provides great relief to the mind by dispelling the negative thoughts and worries from the mind.
- It is also used in the formation of various other scented products such as candles sticks, incense sticks, room freshener etc.
- During the worships Hindus also use this attar oil.
- With the simple application of this attar oil various nerve related disorders such as depression, insomnia, exhaustion, mental fatigue etc. can also be treated.
- It is also used in the formation of perfumes and cosmetic products due to its alluring and aromatic fragrance.
- This attar is used as an active agent for the formation of various products.
Process of extraction
Natural and organic process of hydro distillation is adopted for the extraction of this attar oil from the fragrant wooden tree. Later the fragrance of the wooden tree gets involved with the aroma of this attar oil. The pure oil that is obtained after the extraction process has deep and sweet fragrance.
- This attar is famous all around the world due to its floral and refreshing aromatic properties.
- This attar oil is also known due to its therapeutic properties.
- This attar provides great relief to the mind as well as body due to its soothing and calming effect on the mind as well as body both.
- Depressive state of the mind can also be eliminated with the simple application of this attar oil.
- This attar is widely used during the aromatherapy sessions due to the therapeutic properties related with its use.
- The application of this attar helps to provide stress free mind to the patient by eliminating the disorders and problems related to the mind.
- This attar oil is used extensively in the perfumery industry for the preparation of exotic and natural perfumes due to its alluring and refreshing fragrance.
- Negative thoughts from the mind can also be eliminated with the usage of this attar oil during the aromatherapy sessions.
- It relaxes the mind by keeping it cool and calm.
- Proper massage provided with the help of this essential oil can dispel various mind related disorders and nerves of the mind and body also get sooth and relax.
- This attar oil is of skin friendly nature due to which it is also used in the formation of various cosmetic products such as lotions, creams, shower body gel etc. it is used as an active agent for the production of cosmetic product.
The information contained this web site is not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
The contents of this web site including information on Essential Oil, Skin Care & Hair Care Products descriptions, ingredients, and all other information is provided for Educational and reference purpose only.
The liability of KAZIMA is limited to the value of the goods purchased, and does not include any consequential loss or damages. KAZIMA shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content provided, or for any actions taken in reliance on that content.