Kalonji Oil Manufacturer & Bulk Wholesales Supplier
Kalonji oil strengthens the immune system, relieves inflammation, and fights infections. The oil is used externally to strengthen and treat skin and hair, for example, acne, dry hair, and psoriasis, to enhance hair growth and dry skin.
Black cumin oil is considered a remedy for many ailments, for example:
- High blood pressure
- Digestive disorders
- Rheumatoid arthritis
WHAT DOES BLACK CUMIN OIL DO? – THE BIGGEST BENEFITS
- Black cumin oil against allergies and hay fever
Black cumin seed oil can relieve symptoms of seasonal allergies. This is due to its anti-inflammatory properties and the fact that thymoquinone acts as an antihistamine.
The black cumin seed oil also relieves subjective symptoms such as asthma, eczema, and nasal congestion.
- Black cumin oil strengthens the immune system
The immunostimulating properties of thymoquinone, the most important ingredient in black cumin, do wonders. Its effect on the immune system is very comprehensive as with black cumin seed oil’s use the activity of immune cells is enhanced and more antibodies are formed.
Black cumin has antioxidant effects at different levels and:
- strengthens antioxidant enzymes in the liver, e.g. glutathione.
- protects various tissues against oxidative damage, for example in the stomach, liver, kid,neys and blood vessels.
- lowers homocysteine levels.
- promotes the activity of the body’s natural killer cells. These cells are crucial for your well-being. Natural killer cells are white blood cells that seek out viruses in the body and render them harmless.
As black seed oil increases the number of these natural killer cells, it helps boost the immune system and increases protection against the flu, colds, and even viruses like hepatitis C.
The information contained this web site is not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
The contents of this web site including information on Essential Oil, Skin Care & Hair Care Products descriptions, ingredients, and all other information is provided for Educational and reference purpose only.
The liability of KAZIMA is limited to the value of the goods purchased, and does not include any consequential loss or damages. KAZIMA shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content provided, or for any actions taken in reliance on that content.