Dehnul Oud Attar
Dehnul Oud Attar
Origin: This attar oil is originated in India.
Precautions: before the application of this attar oil pregnant women should seek advice from their respective doctors.
Since the ancient period of times, this attar oil is used widely.
- Organic and natural process of extraction is adopted to obtain this attar oil from the tree of agarwood.
- Traditional process of extraction is adopted as it helps to retain all of the beneficial properties of this attar.
- This attar is formulated in India but due to its captivating fragrance and therapeutic properties, this attar oil exported all around the world due to its high demand.
- Since the ancient period of times this attar is widely used due to its classic and natural perfumes.
- This attar oil is so expensive due to its classic fragrance and the reason that it is extracted from the agarwood tree.
- Various mind related disorders can also be treated with the application of this attar oil during the aromatherapy session.
- Depressive state of the mind can also be eliminated with the proper application of this attar.
- Negative thoughts can be eliminated from the mind as the usage of this attar oil helps dispelling the problems related to the mind and it also helps to gain the positive thoughts.
- Concentration power of the mind can also be enhanced with the application of this attar oil.
Process of extraction
Natural and organic process of hydro distillation is adopted for the extraction of this attar oil from the tree of agarwood. This process of extraction is adopted as it helps to retain all of the beneficial properties of this attar. The pure oil that is obtained after the extraction process has deep, moody, mist and captivating fragrance.
- This attar oil is known widely due to its therapeutic and aromatic properties and this is the main reason why this attar oil is used widely around the world for the formulation of different cosmetic products.
- Depressive state of the mind can also be eliminated with the proper application of this attar oil.
- Various mind related disorders such as anxiety, worries, tensions and various other such kinds of problems can also be treated with proper usage of this attar oil during the aromatherapy session.
- The application of this attar helps in eliminating the negative thoughts from the mind and also helps in gaining the positive thoughts.
- Mental focus is also possible with the application of this attar oil.
- Since the ancient period of time this attar oil is also used to enhance the meditation power of the mind as the fragrance and aroma of this attar considered so beneficial ij improving the state of the mind.
- This attar oil is also considered as a mood elevator as it helps in uplifting the mood of the person by creating a joyful and happy environment.
- Concentration power can also be enhanced with the usage of this attar oil during the aromatherapy session.
- Due to its rich, woody and captivating fragrance, this attar oil is also used in the perfumery industry for the formulation of exotic and natural perfumes.
- The perfume prepared with the help of this attar oil is expensive in comparison of other perfumes.
- This attar oil is also used in the preparation of scented products such as scented candles, incense sticks and others such kinds of products.
- It is also used in the formation of different cosmetic products such as lotions, body shower gel, creams etc.
The information contained this web site is not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
The contents of this web site including information on Essential Oil, Skin Care & Hair Care Products descriptions, ingredients, and all other information is provided for Educational and reference purpose only.
The liability of KAZIMA is limited to the value of the goods purchased, and does not include any consequential loss or damages. KAZIMA shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content provided, or for any actions taken in reliance on that content.