Cypress Oil Manufacturer & Wholesale Suppliers
Known for its many virtues, cypress essential oil is a product that everyone should have in their closet. It is indeed a treatment indicated in certain respiratory and circulatory disorders, as well as in the context of well-being.
Cypress essential oil is recognized for its medicinal capabilities in fighting infections, strengthening the respiratory and circulatory system, helping to eliminate body fluids, and relieving stress and anxiety.
Cypress essential oil benefits
- Anti-spasmodic and Expectorant of Respiratory Tracts (coughs, bronchitis, asthma),
- Respiratory Antiseptic (colds and flu, bronchitis, asthma),
- Antiseptic and Healing for Skin Problems (acne, wounds, burns, allergies, canker sores, and insect bites),
- Soothing and Anti-Depressant (anxiety, tension, nervousness, and insomnia),
- Stop flows (bleeding, diarrhea, heavy menstruation, incontinence, edema, excessive sweating),
- Helps with circulatory problems (varicose veins, tired feet, and legs).
Cypress essential oil is recognized for its circulatory tonic qualities. It is also used to soothe female disorders, in case of menstrual problems or menopause. Finally, soothing and rebalancing, it calms dry or hacking coughs.
PROPERTIES OF CYPRESS ESSENTIAL OIL
Antitussive: Thanks to the presence of specific elements in its composition, cypress essential oil is renowned for its ability to fight coughs.
Anti-infectious: This oil is also known for its anti-infective benefits. It helps eradicate viruses and bacteria, especially those that try to infect the ENT.
Bronchial decongestant: One of the properties of cypress essential oil is its decongestant effect. It acts on the respiratory system by clearing the congestion caused, in most cases, by the flu, sinusitis, etc.
The information contained this web site is not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
The contents of this web site including information on Essential Oil, Skin Care & Hair Care Products descriptions, ingredients, and all other information is provided for Educational and reference purpose only.
The liability of KAZIMA is limited to the value of the goods purchased, and does not include any consequential loss or damages. KAZIMA shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content provided, or for any actions taken in reliance on that content.