Origin: This attar oil is originated in the subcontinent of India.
Mixes well with: This attar oil mixes well with sandalwood and other essential oil.
Before the application of this attar oil pregnant women should seek advice from their respective doctors.
- Natural and organic process of extraction is adopted to obtain this attar oil from the beautiful flower known as Michelia champaca.
- Traditional process of extraction is adopted as it helps to retain all of the beneficial and therapeutic properties of this attar oil.
- The application of this attar oil also helps in eliminating the joint and muscle pains effectively.
- This attar oil is of skin friendly nature and due to this reason it is also used in the preparation of various cosmetic products.
- If this attar oil is used during the aromatherapy session health related ailments can also be treated.
- The application of this attar oil helps in rejuvenating the mind as well as body both.
- This attar oil is also used in the perfumery industry for the preparation of exotic perfumes.
- It is also in the production of different cosmetic products due to aromatic properties and skin friendly nature.
Process of extraction
Natural and traditional process of steam distillation is adopted for the extraction of this attar oil from the flowers of the champaca. This process of extraction is adopted to obtain this attar oil as it helps to retain all of the beneficial and therapeutic properties of this attar oil. The pure oil that is obtained after the extraction process has sweet and captivating fragrance.
- Due to its therapeutic and aromatic properties, this attar oil is widely used around the world for the formulation of different products.
- Depressive state of the mind can also be eliminated with the proper application of this attar oil during the aromatherapy session.
- Due to its healing ability, this attar oil is widely used to treat various mind related disorders such as mental fatigue, stress, tension and such other kind of problems can also be treated with the help of this attar oil.
- The fragrance of this attar oil helps in rejuvenating the mind as well as body both.
- It helps to provide great relief to the stressed mind and body both.
- This attar oil is also rich with aphrodisiac properties which help in treating the low libido. The application of this attar oil also helps in improving the sexual desire between the couple by eliminating the sexual disorders. Sexual drive also get enhance with the proper application of this attar oil.
- Due to its captivating and alluring aroma, this attar oil is used widely in the perfumery industry for the formulation of exotic and natural perfumes.
- The perfume prepared with the help of this attar has long lasting fragrance which helps to eliminate the body odour.
- This attar oil is also used in the formation of different scented products such as candle sticks, room freshener etc.
- Due to its skin friendly nature, this attar oil is also used in the formulation of different cosmetic products such as lotions, creams, body shower gel etc. The application of this attar oil helps in repairing the damaged skin. It helps to keep the skin soft and smooth.
The information contained this web site is not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
The contents of this web site including information on Essential Oil, Skin Care & Hair Care Products descriptions, ingredients, and all other information is provided for Educational and reference purpose only.
The liability of KAZIMA is limited to the value of the goods purchased, and does not include any consequential loss or damages. KAZIMA shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content provided, or for any actions taken in reliance on that content.