Origin: This attar oil is originated in India.
Mixes well with: This attar mixes well with the sandalwood and other essential oil.
Precautions: Before the application of this attar oil pregnant women should advice from their respective doctors.
- Traditional and organic process of extraction is adopted to obtain this attar oil from pinus succinefera.
- Natural process of extraction is adopted as it helps to retain all of the beneficial properties of this attar oil.
- Since the ancient period of times, this attar oil is used widely. King and queens in the ancient period also used this attar oil due to its aromatic, therapeutic and aphrodisiac properties.
- This attar oil is originated in India and due to its healing abilities and high demand this attar oil is exported in different parts of this world.
- It is also used in the formation of different exotic and natural perfumes due to its refreshing aroma.
- In the formulation of cosmetic products this attar oil is also used extensively.
- Health related disorders can also be treated with the application of this attar, due to which it is also used in the aromatherapy sessions.
Process of extraction
Natural and organic process of hydro distillation is adopted to obtain this attar oil. This process of extraction is adopted as it helps to retain all of the beneficial properties of this attar. The pure oil that is obtained after the extraction process has deep and captivating fragrance.
- This attar oil is used widely for the formulation of different products all around the world as this attar oil is rich with beneficial and therapeutic properties.
- Depressive state of the mind can also be treated with the proper application of this attar oil.
- Due to it healing abilities which work effectively to cure various health related disorders, this attar oil is also used in the aromatherapy sessions.
- Various mind related disorders such as anxiety, depressions, tension, worries, mental fatigue and various other such kinds of problems can also be treated with the simple application of this attar oil.
- It helps in soothing the nerve of the mind and also relaxes the body to provide great relief to the patient.
- The cooling and calming property of this attar helps to keep the mind at stress free mode.
- Mental focus can also be enhanced with the proper application of this attar oil.
- Concentration power of the mind also gets improved with the usage of this attar during the aromatherapy sessions.
- Due to its alluring and captivating fragrance, this attar oil is also used in the perfumery industry for the formulation of different exotic and natural perfumes.
- Due to its aromatic properties, this attar oil is also used in the preparation of different scented products such as candles sticks, incense sticks, room freshener etc.
- This attar oil is of skin friendly nature and due to this reason, this attar oil is also used in the formulation and preparation of different cosmetic products such as shower gel, lotions etc.
- It is also known due to its aphrodisiac properties which help in the treatment of low libido.
- This attar oil helps in improving the sex desire between the couple by eliminating the sex related disorders between them. The fragrance of this attar helps to create a romantic environment to enhance the sex desire drive the couple.
The information contained this web site is not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
The contents of this web site including information on Essential Oil, Skin Care & Hair Care Products descriptions, ingredients, and all other information is provided for Educational and reference purpose only.
The liability of KAZIMA is limited to the value of the goods purchased, and does not include any consequential loss or damages. KAZIMA shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content provided, or for any actions taken in reliance on that content.